HAIR PICK FOR ADDED VOLUME
What does it do?
The Wild Curl hair pick, also known as Afro comb, is the perfect aid for root lifting, separating, styling and volumising naturally curly hair. This pocket size hair pick makes an illusion of fuller and thicker hair, without creating any frizz! The round ball tips makes it easier to achieve a full Afro, also giving your scalp a gentle massage, increasing circulation to your scalp.
Is it for my curly hair type?
This works best from corkscrew curls to tighter coils (3c upwards), but can be also used for lighter curls like 2c-3b for root lifting.
How to use it?
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry before starting to pick your hair Also, it is good to have your hair well-conditioned to avoid breakage and additional frizz.
- Flip your head upside down and start picking the roots with the hair pick. Do not comb all the way from roots to the ends, only lift the roots with the hair pick.
- Shake your hair and see the results with hair lifted. Add extra volume on areas you missed while being upside down.
- Add hair oil, curl cream and other styling products to finish the look.
- Picking your hair after sleeping overnight with the Pineapple Method is a good way to revitalize your curls.
Are the oils Curly Girl Method approved?
Yes, all our products are 100% natural. They do not contain any sulfate, silicones, petroleum derivated components or alchohol.
Do your oils contain sulfates?
Our oils are always sulfate-free, they only contain natural ingredients that you can check on the item description.
Are the oils cruelty-free?
100%, we do not test in animals.
Do I need to use a leave-in conditioner?
We recommend to use LOC method, which means first to apply a leave-in conditioner (L), then hair oil (O) and lastly curl cream or other styling product if you want to add hold (C). However, this is optional and not necessary for all hair types. Since oil is not a moisturiser itself, it is important to have your hair well hydrated before using hair oils.
What are the bottles made of?
All our bottles are made of glass.
Do the oils work in fine hair?
Totally, a small amount of oil goes long way, try to use lightweight oils in this case, such as the Wavy Grape Oil.
All orders placed will be shipped within 1 day after purchase.
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Northampton (UK) through Royal Mail First Class service.
Shipping rates & delivery times
We ship to the UK, North America and Europe.
- Shipping on orders over £40 to the UK: FREE (1-2 days delivery)
- Shipping on orders under £40 to the UK: £4 (1-2 days delivery)
- Shipping to the EU: £8 (3-5 days delivery)
- Shipping to the USA, CA and MEX: £8 (5-7 days delivery)
Exchanges and Returns
Each order purchased directly from TheWildCurl.com comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges and Returns will be honoured within 60 days of the purchase date. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you are unhappy with an item you purchased from our store and want to exchange or return it, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase (i.e. order number or order details). We will provide you with a complimentary return label and detailed instructions on how to process the exchange.
Important: Items purchased from a third party cannot be exchanged or returned. Please contact the third party directly for an exchange or return.
It takes more than just good products to maintain healthy natural hair, but choosing the right curly hair products will help everything else, like ...Read more