Heat damaged hair isn't pretty, but there are steps you can take to recover your hair. Almost everyone experiences heat damaged hair at one point,...Read more
Hair PickRoot Lifting, Separating, Styling & Volumising
What does it do?
The Wild Curl hair pick, also known as Afro comb, is the perfect aid for root lifting, separating, styling and volumising naturally curly hair. This pocket size hair pick makes an illusion of fuller and thicker hair, without creating any frizz! The round ball tips makes it easier to achieve a full Afro, also giving your scalp a gentle massage, increasing circulation to your scalp.
Is it for my curly hair type?
This works best from corkscrew curls to tighter coils (3c upwards), but can be also used for lighter curls like 2c-3b for root lifting.
How to use it?
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry before starting to pick your hair Also, it is good to have your hair well-conditioned to avoid breakage and additional frizz.
- Flip your head upside down and start picking the roots with the hair pick. Do not comb all the way from roots to the ends, only lift the roots with the hair pick.
- Shake your hair and see the results with hair lifted. Add extra volume on areas you missed while being upside down.
- Add hair oil, curl cream and other styling products to finish the look.
- Picking your hair after sleeping overnight with the Pineapple Method is a good way to revitalize your curls.
Are your products Curly Girl Method approved?
Yes, all our products are 100% natural. They do not contain any sulphate, silicones, petroleum derivated components or alchohol and are thus follows the Girly Girl Method.
Do your oils contain sulphates?
Our oils are always sulphate-free, they only contain natural ingredients that you can check on the item description.
Are the oils cruelty-free?
100%, we do not test in animals.
Do I need to use a leave-in conditioner?
We recommend to use LOC method, which means first to apply a leave-in conditioner (L), then hair oil (O) and lastly curl cream or other styling product if you want to add hold (C). However, this is optional and not necessary for all hair types. Since oil is not a moisturiser itself, it is important to have your hair well hydrated before using hair oils.
What are the bottles made of?
All our bottles are made of glass.
Do the oils work in fine hair?
Totally, a small amount of oil goes long way, try to use lightweight oils in this case, such as the Wavy Grape Oil.
Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
We are closely following official regulations to ensure we are prioritising the well-being of both our staff and customers, as this is of utmost importance to us. Where possible, we are working from home, while our warehouse team are following strict safety protocols that are implemented to protect their well-being. These precautions may result in a slightly longer dispatch time than we usually deliver, but we will do our utmost to ensure that all orders get to you as soon as possible.
We recommend monitoring your local postal service for up-to-date information on deliveries in your local area, as these vary from region to region. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there are any concerns about any order in transit.
All orders placed will be shipped within one day after purchase.
Shipping rates & delivery times
We ship to the UK, North America and Europe.
- Free shipping on orders over £40 to the UK (1-2 days delivery)
- Shipping on orders under £40 to the UK: £5 (1-2 days delivery)
- Free shipping on orders over $50 to the US and Canada (3-4 weeks delivery)
- Shipping on orders under $50 to the US and Canada: $8-10 (3-4 weeks delivery)
- Shipping to the Europe: €5 (5-8 days delivery)
Exchanges and Returns
Each order purchased directly from TheWildCurl.com comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Exchanges and Returns will be honoured within 60 days of the purchase date. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you are unhappy with an item you purchased from our store and want to exchange or return it, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase (i.e. order number or order details). We will provide you with a complimentary return label and detailed instructions on how to process the exchange.
Important: Items purchased from a third party cannot be exchanged or returned. Please contact the third party directly for an exchange or return.
Perfect t for what I needed! Nice strong comb!