Let us know what you think! We love hearing from our customers, and invite you to share authentic feedback about our products. Our product reviews are intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers, so we ask that you please keep the following guidelines in mind when you review a product:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it.
- Provide insightful, specific details about why you did or did not like a product.
Note: If you wish to share feedback with us about ordering, shipping/delivery, product availability or other customer service or inventory issues, please contact us directly at email@example.com instead of submitting this feedback through a product review. That way, we can quickly help make it right.
- Obscenities, profanities (including masked profanities), inappropriate comments (aggressive, trolling, threatening, etc.) defamatory language, discriminatory language, hate speech or other language not appropriate for a public forum.
- Gibberish or incomprehensible content.
- Advertisements, “spam” content or references to other offers or websites, including third party URLs (e.g., referral links).
- Reviews unrelated to the actual product (e.g., customer service experience, shipping/delivery).
- Discussions of medical conditions or claims of medical effectiveness outside of our product benefits.
- Reviews that encourage or support the misuse of a product, pose a potential safety risk or are clearly misleading or inaccurate.
- Critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. phone number, address, email), including the names of The Wild Curl employees.
- Impersonations of another person or entity.
- Content or materials which you do not own or for which you have not secured all necessary rights.
We reserve the right (but not the obligation) not to post your review or to withdraw any posted review for any reason, with or without notice, including for any of the reasons listed above. We will make the determination as to what content is appropriate in our good faith discretion.